2014年8月25日星期一

Tao Langjia

Sohu sports news in royal, no miracle for tiger. The tiger in the final round of over 75 bar. The four day score of 69-77-73-75, so as to the total score of 294 bar (+6) ended his 2014 trip to the British open. Taking Cheap Giants Jerseys the 75 bar closing means Woods since 2011 after the master in recent 9 times Grand Slam trip over the weekend failed to hit the prefix six grades, and the Cheap Saints Jerseys champions are 23 rod gap is a tiger in a grand slam for the first time since.

after the topic first cited in the Ryder Cup, a reporter asked Woods if he is whether Tom Watson role would choose himself, Woods smiled and answered: "I will say I do. But that was only my position, my point of view. He is the captain. Obviously, it is his decision.

in the British Open in Waterloo, Woods must Invitational and America PGA championship in a strong rebound in the WGC- Bridgestone, because if Woods fails to ascension to the top 125, so he missed the Federation Cup finals (playoffs), if it is really so, he participated in the Ryder Cup hopes will be very slim. To participate in the European tour by increasing the actual feeling, have little interest in Woods, "I want to win the next two games, that is what I should pay attention to."

talked about this week at the Royal Liverpool, Woods once again lamented that he had made too many mistakes, "I'm sure to match expectations, but I made too many mistakes, I think Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys I know how to play links courses, the first day I is such a hit, but played today not good, completely different from the first day, mainly too Cheap Eagles Jerseys many mistakes, has appeared in several Shuangbai and triple bogey bogey."

The

score is poor, but Woods still want things from the optimistic point of view, "of Cheap Redskins Jerseys course I have many things to wear, but also can not do too much, is the fact that before this week I didn't play too many games, I rested for three months, I'm in return now, so there are many local efforts, after all, the body is still in recovery phase. As for the plan after also need to discuss with the doctor, I can a few weeks ahead of schedule, make you stronger, faster ball actually is great, but now also need time to adjust their own game." (Tao Langjia)

没有评论:

发表评论