2014年8月25日星期一

Baer and small law


in last night's opener, lost http://www.xiaoyu566.com/ 1-2 to Swansea, Van Gaal in the Premier League debut sorry to defeat, according to the "Daily Mail" news, Moyers through the lens of talk, recalled his Reds coaching experience, the former Manchester United boss Tucao team officials did not give him enough time http://www.cheapdenverbroncosjerseysblog.com to complete the transformation. But he also said Ferguson's successor is an impossible task.

Although

is no longer the United boss, but Moyers for his being fired or throat, he said, "coach when we start is not very good, in the first few years, the team situation is very bad, but fortunately, I met a good president, the club also has a lot of people the http://www.thepaladin123.com/ help to me, the work we do. I chose to join Manchester United, is because in the original contract, they told me that I will have enough time to transform the team, this is the most important, I don't have to change a lot of things in a short period of time, I need to have enough time."

then Moyers added, "by the United fire let me very desperate, that is because I always think they can achieve great success at Manchester United, but I need time to make real changes. But in the end? I didn't get enough time."

Moyers also think that their class let the family was hurt, "fired also affected my family, especially my belt road's father, he is now 79 years old. At that time in my class, he is very sad, compared with April, everybody's condition has improved, but I lost the United boss manner, I will always remember."

http://www.appleapphome.com/ is the new Premier League season has begun, but Moyers has become the onlooker, this let him have some does not adapt, "this is my 16 years since the first missed the team together and to participate in the preseason, I now 51 years old, this really is a very long period of time. I have not the Manchester United manager, the first week of the beginning of the new season, I feel some pain."

at the end of the interview, Moyers said Ferguson's successor is not possible to complete the task, but it is more like a warning to Van Gaal, "when I took over Manchester United, Ferguson and I met a few times. He has been very supportive of me, is also very good to me. I came to the team from the first day, tall and I talk about the transfer, we want, Baer and small law, we think a lot of people, but also did not buy. I think Ferguson's successor is an impossible task, want to replicate his success impossible, but I am absolutely is the most suitable for the United boss."

Although

setbacks at United, but Moyers still have confidence in the future, "I still love football, although sometimes your situation will be difficult, but you'll still be involved in football. You must realize that the world of football, a climax trough." http://www.quicklinks321.com/

(the black mamba)

没有评论:

发表评论