2014年7月19日星期六

Parsons I hope to play a more important role that Rockets fans don't blame me


Beijing on July 14th news, the Rockets announced today, will not match - Parsons 3 year $46000000 contract, cheap NFL Hats Parsons thereby became the cheap MLB Hats Mavericks player. Parsons delivered a speech on the Fawkes sports reporter Mark - Berman, he said he wanted to play a greater role, hope the Rockets fans do not blame him.

"I just hope the fans do not blame me, it's a business, I must make my occupation career the most favorable decision." Parsons said, "I'm on the city of Houston and the fans and the fans, only love and respect, I will miss them a lot."

"it's crazy, especially when I signed that quote contract, I really very excited, this is an unbelievable contract for me." Parsons said, "this is almost the perfect situation, whether I go or stay in the calf rocket, is a win-win situation."

Parsons to join the Mavericks very excited: "I think that is in a period of rising star, they are out cheap new era hats of the price, I will be regarded as the top paid cheap Beanies player, this is what I want, I want to become the team's lead, I hope to play a more important role."

"the Cuban boss and coach Carlile has made it clear to me that, this is their perception of me, this is what I want to occupy in the Dallas team role." Parsons said.

on the Rockets will not match the contract, Parsons said: "the understanding that does cheap NRL Hats not make me surprised, they must make the best choice for the future of the team, this is what I cannot control, this should be decided by themselves."

(Pacific)

没有评论:

发表评论